These are chants and prayers from morning sadhana in the temple of the Ananda Community of Mountain View, California. We offer them to be used however they may best serve you. Download them to listen as you begin your meditation, when driving, running errands, traveling, etc.
Chanting is a wonderful way to begin to sing Ananda’s music, perhaps as a prelude to joining an Ananda choir (speak to your choir director about “signing up” to sing this life-changing, healing music).
- GOD’S POWER-KSHAMA (mp3, 10mb)
- DOOR OF MY HEART-BHAWANI (mp3, 12mb)
- SRI YOGANANDA-AMARA (mp3, 7.5mb)
- HYMN_TO_BRAHMA-TWAMEVA_MATA-SRI_YOGANANDA-SARANYA (mp3, 20mb)
- THOUSANDS_OF-SUNS-GOD_GOD_GOD-BHAWANI (mp3, 14mb)